Bhunaksha Odisha, Hello & Welcome Dear Readers, I hope you are all well. So in today’s topic, we are talking about Bhulekh Odisha | Online ROR, Map View Record Bhunaksha Odisha, Odisha Bhulekh Naksha ROR can be checked at bhulekh.ori.nic.in Orissa Bhunaksha Land Records online map, app download, payment status.
Bhulekh Odisha is the online portal created by the Odisha Government which gives access to people to view their land records in Orissa. Bhulekh means Bhu=land and Lekh= records, so, Bhulekh means Land Records.
View Record Bhunaksha Odisha
the government started this service because every time to check their land in the state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land. Through this method of checking online land records, the citizens can check their ROR documents.
it’s provides the opportunity to easily access your land information and any other land records details with view map Record Bhu Naksha in Orissa.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2022 Point Highlights:
|Name of Article||Bhulekh Odisha Land Record|
|Name of Department||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha,|
|Name of the online portal||Bhulekh, Odisha|
|Total districts in the state||30|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/|
Required Document to Apply Online ROR:
- Voter ID as proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Features of Bhulekh Odisha Portal
- All citizens can get land records, ROR details, and a land map online.
- Time-Saving. (bhunaksha odisha)
- Check all records from home.
- Transparent process.
- Easy Sell and Buy Process of land.
- Reduce the sales and fraud of Awadh properties.
- Easily get a loan on land from the bank by getting online Bhu Naksha, Odisha Land Record through this portal
- farmer can get information related to the type, area, and ownership of the land sitting at home.
- easily get land records even in civil litigation and mutual disputes.
Step to Application Process Of ROR
- visits the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form. Attach the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
ROR Documents- Checking Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Bhulekh Odisha i.e. Web Portal Link.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “Select Location for ROR” section
Step 3- Select-
- RI circle
Step 4- Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot number-
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Select the tenant names
Step 5- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
Step 6- Finally ROR Displayed on the screen and take a printout of it for future purpose.
How to check Bhu Naksha/Map on Bhulekh Odisha Land Records easily?
To check the Map, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the official website: http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx
- Select the “Map View” tab
- The Map page will be displayed
- Select your district
- Click on the submit button.
- Select the Plot number
- The plot details will be shown
Bhunaksha Odisha (FAQ):
How can I check my land record in Odisha?
Visit the official website of Odisha Bhulekh. From the main menu of the online portal, click on the ‘Tahasil Info’ option. You will be redirected to the Tahasil Web Information page wherein you will be required select the district name and enter the Tahasil.
How can I know my plot owner in Odisha?
You need to Visit Bhulekh Odisha official portal and click “ROR View”
Verify Land Record by Plot
Step 1: Select your district, tahasil, village, and RI circle.
Step 2: Select “Plot”.
Step 3: Choose the plot number and hit “enter” to view your land record details.
What is Bhulekh?
Bhulekh is a Hindi/Sanskrit word which means “Bhu” + “Alekh”. In English, it translates to Land Record. Bhu (Hindi) = Land (English) Alekh (Hindi) = Record (English) History of Bhulekh in India is as old as Indus Civilization.
How can I get ROR in Odisha?
You can apply for ROR in Odisha through two ways i.e. through District Revenue Office or CSC center. You have to visit the concerned District Revenue Office of the district. Take the application from the office, fill it, attach all the relevant documents and submit it.
What are the land registration fees in Odisha?
Stamp Duty for Odisha Property Registration
The rate of stamp duty payable for property registration in Odisha is 5% of the market value of land for all citizens except women.
What is full form ROR?
ROR full form in land is Record of Rights. Understand what is ROR in land records. ROR land records.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.