eDistrict Odisha, Hello Dear Readers, Welcome to another post. In this post, you get to know about eDistrict Odisha Certificate 2022: Online Registration, Verification, Status check. The government of Odisha has launched a portal for obtaining various kinds of E certificates.
So today through this article, we will give you all the significant data identified with the E District Odisha authentication. what is the Odisha e-District Portal, what are the benefits of this scheme, how to apply online, and how to find out the status of online applications?
eDistrict Odisha Certificate
eDistrict Odisha Certificate are income certificates, caste certificates, residence certificates, legal heir certificates, guardianship certificates, etc. This e-district portal service has been launched by the Govt of Odisha for its citizens, the service will show a place in an integrated manner to the services provided by the district administration to the citizens.
This service is an online web portal service through which the citizens of there will be able to apply online for obtaining certificates. On 28 December 2019, the Government of Odisha launched an e-District portal under the 5T model, this e-district portal was launched by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management.
The e-District portal involves integrated and seamless delivery of citizen services by district administration through automation of workflow, back end digitization,
E district Odisha certificate Main Point highlights:
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To make all the government certificates available through online mode.|
Odisha Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik dispatched an entryway under the 5T model on 28 December 2019. Through this entrance, all residents of Odisha can get authentications of pay, rank, home and so forth Government won’t get these declarations.
Features of E District Odisha
- This entryway is just for the residents of Odisha.
- Residents of Odisha should apply online to get an e-testament.
- The public authority isn’t charging any sort for giving these endorsements.
- Individuals are not needed to visit government workplaces or tehsils which will save a great deal of time and cash.
- The application interaction is additionally extremely basic
Types of e-certificates
- Resident certificate: This certificate is issued as proof of a person’s address. This certificate certifies that you are living in that particular address.
- Income certificate: This certificate is proof of a person’s income annually which is earned by either him or his family.
- Guardianship certificate: Guardianship certificate is proof of a minor person’s custody.
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate is proof of a person’s caste. These certificates are issued to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC and OBC caste.
- Legal heir certificate: Legal heir certificate is a special document that establishes a relationship between a deceased person and his heir. This certificate is used for the purpose of inheritance or transfer of assets.
eDistrict Odisha Certificate Online Registration Procedure
1. You need to visit the official website of ‘eDistrict Odisha‘.
2. Click on the “Register yourself” icon available on the page.
3. Submit your details your name, email address, your mobile number. Generate a password as per the instructions. Lastly, enter the captcha code and hit the “Submit” button.
4. Two OTPs will be forwarded by the officials. One on your registered email address while the other on your mobile number. Enter both the OTPs for verification and click on the “Validate” option.
5. After successful verification, you can log in to the application using your email address and password to apply for the desired e-certificate.
6. Select the e-certificate you wish to apply for from the list available.
7. Login using your Login ID which can be your email address or mobile number and your password or via OTP.
8. Submit details required as per the e-certificate chosen.
9. Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Check Status: E district Odisha certificate
- you have to go to the official website of e district Odisha.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link of application status under the quick links section.
- it is required to enter the reference number and click on submit.
- Application status will be on your screen.
Customer Support Helpline Number:
- Email- [email protected], Number- 18001218242
eDistrict Odisha Certificate (FAQ):
What is the validity of the caste certificate in Odisha?
Odisha caste certificate is valid for a lifetime.
What documents are required for a residence certificate in Odisha?
Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed/rent receipt copy). Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter card, Ration card, Passport). Age proof (birth certificate/school certificate).
What type of e-certificates can be issued via the eDitrict Odisha Certificate portal?
Resident certificate, Income certificate, Caste certificate, Guardianship certificate, Legal Heir certificate, etc.
How can one verify the issued e-Certificates?
- Click on “Verify your Certificate” button on the Home page.
- Enter the application reference number and token number printed on the certificate.
- Click on “Download Certificate”. The certificate gets downloaded if the entered values are correct.
Here we have provided all the information about the eDistrict Odisha Certificate 2022: Online Registration, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.