Hello & Welcome Dear Readers in this article you get to know about Inspire Scholarship 2021: Online Registration, Login & Application Status, In order to encourage college students to pursue their careers within the science stream, the Ministry of Science and know-how has launched Inspire Scholarship 2021.
The main objective of the DST Inspire program is to attract students to study in Basic science and give them a chance to make a career in Science research. The eligible students pursuing UG in Basic and Natural Sciences subjects will be provided nspire Scholarship 2021.
Inspire Scholarship 2021-22
the government offers scholarships of Rs 80000 to 10000 students every year for five years until the completion of the course whichever is less. Through this scheme all those students who want to pursue their education in the science stream but because of their financial status are unable to do so, are provided financial assistance.
Through this scheme all these college students who need to pursue their training within the science stream however due to their monetary standing are unable to take action, are supplied monetary help. Inspire Scholarship 2021 is among the elements of the encourage scheme.
The scholarship will allow aspirants to pursue science at UG or PG level. Check below the overview of INSPIRE scholarship.
|Name of the Scholarship||Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)|
|Offered By||Department of Science and Technology, Government of India|
|Duration||Maximum of five years|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Number of Scholarships||10,000|
|Selection Criteria||Based on applications|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 80,000 per annum|
Benefits Of Inspire Scholarship
- The government offers college ship of Rs 80000 to 10000 students every year
- Through this scheme all the student who want to pursue their education in science stream but because of their financial condition are unable to do so so will be provided financial assistance
- This scholarship is a component of inspire scheme
- The government also offers various types of awards, internships, scholarships and fellowships through inspire scheme
- This scheme has been launched with the objective to ensure that each and every student can get a opportunity to pursue higher education.
Also Check: PFMS Scholarship 2021, Check Payment Status
INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP Required Documents:
- Community/caste certificate for candidates who belongs to OBC/SC/ST category.
- Eligibility note or advisory note if provided by the State/Central Board.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th mark sheet or certificate (as proof of Date of Birth).
- Certificate specifying rank/award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medallists.
- Endorsement Form signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University.
- Photocopy of first page of applicant’s SBI Bank passbook.
- Aadhar card
- Photocopy of Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
How to Apply For Inspire Scholarship 2021 – Online
- First of all the candidates have to visit to official website of Inspire Scholarship – www.inspire-
- After that click on “New User – Register Here” link available on home page.
- Now you will get redirect to http://www.online-inspire.gov.in/Account/Register?Length=7.
- After that you have to fill all required details correctly such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Password, Eligibility Criteria, Identification Details, Verification Code, etc.
- And click on Submit button.
- Now you will receives an activation link on your email id, you have to click on it to activate your account.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Department of Science and technology, Ministry of Science and technology
- The home page will open before you
- Under the login section you have to enter your login ID password and captcha code
- Now you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
There is no exam conducted to provide this scholarship. Students are selected on the basis of their marks secured in 12th class.
Board-wise cutoff marks are released on the official website as a pdf file. Students who have attained equal or more than the cutoff marks are selected for DST Inspire scholarship.
They will have to open a savings bank account in SBI bank only and link the same with Aadhar. Now upload the scanned file of the self-attested photocopy of the passbook’s first page on the DST web portal.
INSPIRE Scholarship Renewal:
- Candidates must score a 7.0 GPA on a 10.0-point scale or minimum 60% marks in annual examinations each year or two semesters.
- Failure in securing the required marks, the scholarship for that academic year will be canceled. It can be resumed next year if the academic performance is adequate.
Email ID: [email protected]
INSPIRE Scholarship (FAQ):
What is the last date of Inspire Scholarship 2021?
The last date to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22 is 31st December 2021. Students who have tenable JEE or NEET rank within 10000 ranks can also apply for the Inspire scholarship 2021.
How can I apply for Inspire Scholarship 2021?
Students can register online for fresh scholarship and they can also renew their scholarship through the same window. Open the official website: online-inspire.gov.in.
Can I apply for Inspire scholarship after 12th?
The candidate should be between 17 and 22 years old. The candidate should have secured the top 1% position in the 12th-grade examination. The candidates among the top 10,000 rank holders in the JEE exam and have opted for Natural and Basic Sciences are eligible for the INSPIRE scholarship.
Do I need to upload any document along with the application form for the scholarship?
Yes, candidates will need to upload specified documents along with the form to apply for the scholarship.
How do I get an Inspire Award?
Step 1 : Open inspire-MANAK home page: http://www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in/UserP/index.aspx
Step 2: Click Search Authority Details and click to Check Your Application Code & email Id
Step 3: Click on the radio button of state details (select state) , district details ( select state and district) and school details (select..
What is the duration of the scholarship?
INSPIRE scholarship will be valid for a maximum of five years.
Here we have provided all the information about the Inspire Scholarship 2021-22 Online Registration, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.