UPI 123Pay App Download, UPI 123Pay App, How do I use 123PAY?, 123 Pay UPI Application, Download 123Pay Mobile App, UPI 123 Pay क्या है, upi 123 pay wikipedia, upi 123 pay limit
Hello Dear Readers in this Post we will share with you UPI 123PAY: Features & Benefits – How to Use UPI 123 Pay, Explained: What is 123PAY and how you can use. UPI 123PAY is an instant payment system for feature phone users who can use Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment service in a safe and secure manner.
Through UPI 123PAY, feature phone users will now be able to undertake a host of transactions based on four technology alternatives. They include calling an IVR (interactive voice response) number, app functionality in feature phones, missed call-based approach and also proximity sound-based payments.
UPI 123PAY App
On 8th March 2022, RBI Deputy Governor launched UPI 123Pay for non-smartphone users. This UPI will allow feature phone users to make digital payments instantly. that this 123Pay UPI will enhance the digital money transfer and reduce the cash dependency for the non-smartphone users.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started a new service called UPI 123Pay. This service is for people who don’t have smartphones. This service will allow people to send money without having to use traditional methods like cash or cards.
|Launched On||08th March 2022|
|App Name||UPI 123pay App|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of UPI 123Pay
- Over 400 million feature phone users in India will be able to make digital payments without internet connectivity.
- This payment system is also beneficial for smartphone users, as they will be able to make payments through UPI 123pay without the internet.
- Through this service, you can avail yourself of facilities like payment, money transfer in the bank, and mobile recharge.
- People of India are using feature phones instead of smartphones for some reason. It will be very beneficial for them.
- People of India will join digital payment, then they will pay their money cashless instead of cash. Due to this their money will be digitally transferred to each other’s bank accounts.
How to Use UPI 123Pay: (in Hindi)
Step 1. Users can call a phone number that will be provided by the NCPI. It will be an IVR system and the user will be able to make transactions by a secured call.
Step 2. In the second method, The scan and pay option will not be available in this app but soon RBI is planning to add an alternative to that.
Step 3. contactless payments and this technology is sound-based. The transactions will be made using contact and networking.
Step 4. This method will use a missed call. The user will have to give a missed call and he /she will get a callback. Then the user will be able to provide a secure pin and make the transfer.
How to Register in UPI 123Pay
- First, you have to dial *99# from your phone
- After this select, the name of your bank from the option shown.
- Fill in the details of the ATM Card like the Last 6 Digits of the Card and the Valid Date of Card then click on Next option.
- Set a 4 or 6-digit UPI PIN of your choice.
UPI 123PAY (FAQ):
What is 123Pay UPI?
UPI 123Pay is a Suite of solutions developed for Non Smart phone / feature phone users to use the UPI without internet connectivity.
UPI123 Pay Helpline Number
simply call on 24×7 helpline Number 14431 and 1800 891 3333.
WHO launched UPI 123PAY?
The Reserve Bank of India along with the National Payment Corporation of India launched UPI 123Pay on March 9, 2022.
Here we have provided all the information about the UPI 123PAY: Features & Benefits – How to Use UPI 123 Pay, If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, सभी जानकारी और अपडेट के लिए हमारे ग्रुप से जुड़ें
|Follow the US On Google News||Click here|
|Linktree account||Click here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Pinterest – India||Click Here|
|Google my business||Click Here|