Hello Dear Readers, I hope you are well, welcome to our new post, in this post you get to know about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021: Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status, Final List. Apply Online,
The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now has no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunities.
This scheme will help to increase the rate of women’s empowerment in Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to women. The budget of this scheme is 17000 crore and this year the government had earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount would be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme.
To avail this scheme, the minimum age of applicants must be 45 years, and the maximum age should be 60 years. Till now, the govt has transferred 18750 rupees as financial help to 25 lakh approx. recipients in the state. Rupees 18750 will be given in four installments per year to the chosen candidates.
The amount of money will be directly transferred to the bank account of recipients. Aspirants can fill the application form online to avail the advantages of the scheme.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
- You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- We want to tell you that women will be benefited greatly through this scheme.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Pensions are provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is absolutely free.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Point Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme 2021|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and Minority communities|
|Objective||Promoting self-empowerment of women|
|Money Amount||Rs. 18,750/-|
|Aim of YSR Cheyutha||To provide financial help and Pension|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Document Required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Phase 2
The benefit amount is released by ministers Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Botsa Satyanarayan.
- Under the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs 18,750 to 21,00,189 beneficiaries which amounts to 3,937.90 crores.
- This financial assistance will benefit SC, ST, BC, and minority community women whose ages are between 45 to 60 years. This scheme has committed to strengthening the rural economy.
- Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 every year) will transfer into the bank account of every beneficiary in a period of 4 years.
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To apply online, first go to the official website.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- you will have to provide all the documents.
- Click on submit and your application will be completed.
Check YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List:
the beneficiary list at the village and ward secretariat and Procedure to “Know Your Secretariat”:
Step 1: Visit the official website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in to check YSR Cheyutha beneficiary list.
Step 2: Click on this link “Know Your Secretariat”, and here you get list “Rural List” and “Urban List”
Step 3: The complete detailed report is displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Select your district and Mandal, and now to select your secretariat.
Step 5: The list of the eligible and not-eligible beneficiary list displayed on the screen
Step 6: You can download the list by clicking on Excel Download.
YSR Cheyutha scheme (FAQ):
What is the maximum age applying for Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha scheme?
The maximum age of applying for the YSR Cheyutha scheme is 60 years. Before 60 years ladies can’t apply for this plan.
What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
To apply for this scheme, your age should be 45 to 60 years.
What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Under this scheme, women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments
What is the YSR Cheyutha scheme toll free number?
YSR Cheyutha Help line number – 1902.
What is the official website of the Cheyutha scheme?
Here we have provided all the information about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Payment Status, Apply Online If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.